Started in 2007, inspired from experiences in alternative communities in southern Spain and funky squats in Berlin. The creators wanted to combine the feeling of individual freedom with values of respect and tolerance to make a neutral space where people could find a common ground together. Staff are chosen for their genuine care for people and keeping a peaceful environment. A soft common lounge full of musical instruments becomes a place of inspiration and relaxation.
Euphoria hosts many workshops, live music performances and cultural evenings in our common area. Encouraging guests to play instruments like, piano, drums or guitars that are amongst the soft couches and twinkling candles. Shared kitchens are well used by our guests cooking different dishes from around the world. Although Euphoria does not advertise a breakfast we do provide tea & coffee and cereals.
Facilities @ Euphoria
– Stay in touch with friends or do a little business via our free visitors computer and wifi
– We make your bed for you and make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned and have fresh hand towels and bath mats
– Your personal belongings will be safe in our large lockers located near your bed
– Prepare meals in one of our three kitchens
– Laundry service
– Bike rental
– Bath towels for renting
– Free parking behind the building
– Coffee and teas, cereal and muesli always available for free
– Make friends in our common room where you can always smoke hookah pipe
– Watch the soccer and movies on our large projector screen
– Play guitars, drums, accordions and piano
– Drink a beer, cider or soft drink from our bar