ADMINISTRATOR JOBS - FULL TIME & PART TIME AVAILABLE
Love to travel but need to stay in Tallinn? Be part of a top hostel team! - Travel without moving
Hostel Euphoria is a cozy home for creative people. Catering to many travellers from around the world. Providing an open, relaxed home environment as a base for the exploration of Estonia.
Supporting arts and culture Euphoria also promotes bands and artists, local and International as an event venue which is also open to the local community.
We are looking for a courageous individual to be part of our summer service team.
Someone who can confidently welcome our guests as locals to Tallinn and make them feel at home.
A bright sunny personality who knows how to turn a frown upside down
Desired skills and experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Can speak fluent Estonian, English
- Has attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Can take initiative
- Tidy person and not afraid to clean
Extra points if you
- Have travelled abroad and familiar with other cultures
- Has experience with service industry esp. Hostels
- Can speak Russian or Finnish
What we have to offer:
- Summer Administration position in a small international team
- Competitive salary
- A creative, friendly working environment that supports innovation and new ideas
- Most full time positions to start in May/June/July
- Part time positions are often available throughout the year
If this sounds good and you’re up for the challenge, please apply here - Application form
please have a look around our site www.euphoria.ee