ADMINISTRATOR JOBS - FULL TIME & PART TIME AVAILABLE
Love to travel but need to stay in Tallinn? Be part of a top hostel team! - Travel without moving
Accommodating travellers from around the world. Providing an open, relaxed home environment as a base for the exploration of Estonia.
Supporting arts and culture Euphoria also promotes bands and artists, local and International as an event venue which is also open to the local community.
We are looking for a courageous individual to be part of our summer service team.
The service you will be offering to our guests and fellow team mates includes keeping a beautiful clean common space and rooms, being ready to provide relevant information for new comers to Tallinn and providing drinks, snacks and different tours for them to purchase while they stay.
Desired skills and experience:
You will need to be a happy social person that loves to make friends. You will need to be patient and tolerant as we deal with many different people from all around the world.
- - Must be at least 18 years of age
- - Can speak fluent Estonian, English
- - Has attention to detail
- - Works well with others
- - Can take initiative
- - Tidy person and not afraid to clean
Extra points if you
- - Have travelled abroad and familiar with other cultures
- - Has experience with service industry esp. Hostels
- - Can speak Russian or Finnish
What we have to offer:
- Summer Administration position in a small international team
- Competitive salary
- A creative, friendly working environment that supports innovation and new ideas
- Most full time positions to start in May/June/July
- Part time positions are often available throughout the year
If this sounds good and you’re up for the challenge, please apply here - Application form
please have a look around our site www.euphoria.ee