Ultimate lifestyle job now available!
Hostel Manager position available!
We are looking for an experienced entrepreneurial manager to lead our service team to being the No.1 hostel in Tallinn.
For 10 years Euphoria Hostel has been providing accommodation for backpackers, travellers, students and an event space for local and international artists. The environment is highly creative and social. Respect for the dignity of all is the core value of our business and to provide compassionate care through service is our mission.
In this position you will be managing,
The Welcoming and orientation of guests and meeting their needs through sales and service strategies.
A team of administrators, night porters, groundskeeping, and housekeeping.
Communications with our different business partners.
Planning new strategies to meet budget goals and improve our efficiency and growth.
Maintaining inventories and organizing the repair and upkeep of the house and facilities.
Account for statistical information required by the Estonian govt and be make certain we are fulfilling our euridical obligations.
Keep pace with social media platforms and our Hostel pro booking system.
What skills you will need to have to do this job…
- You have managed a team, a budget and a project.
- You have travelled abroad and have learned to respect different cultures equally.
- Have an Estonian drivers license and working permit.
- To speak, read and write fluently in English and Estonian are essential.
- You are empathic and are compassionate.
- Have the ability to listen patiently and respond carefully.
Leadership & vision
- Have the ability to inspire others with your example.
- You’re able to see a bigger picture and give others clear direction.
- Can maintain stability and calm when confronted, challenged or encountering stressful situations.
- You are able to commit to a minimum of a one year employment contract.
EXTRA BONUS POINTS IF…
- You can speak, read and write Russian
- You are great at making content for social media
In return we'd like to offer you...
A competitive base salary with commission
Access to our company car
Possibility of rent free tenancy in one of our rooms
A network of friends you will make for life around the world.
To apply then...
Make a brief video introduction with your phone of yourself tell us about your interest in this job and mail them with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org